Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
Aside from our main dining floor, we offer a tree-covered patio for "al fresco" dining and three large party rooms for private functions.
We are Brookhaven's best-kept-secret. NO MURDER MYSTERY RESERVATIONS ON OPEN TABLE
PLEASE VISIT PETITEVIOLETTERESTARUANT.COM FOR SHOW RESERVATIONS. THANK YOU
The restaurant’s interior was created to compliment the industrial modern design movement, exposing the natural character of the reclaimed warehouse while blending vintage, classic and modern design influences.
The restaurant is split into two levels. The dining room is appointed with custom wood and leather booths, banquettes and tables. The main level also boasts an open kitchen complete with a custom built wood burning and open flame hearth and charbroiler.
The lavish upscale bar is positioned on the second level above the main entrance and dining room. The bar has a contemporary yet warm den style ambiance with a open air terrace. The ceilings are low and the walls are adorned with paintings of famous musicians of past and present.
- MMikevipHawaii •53 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is our go to for a casual night out. Our favs are the farro salad and the applewood smoked bacon flatbread.More infoThe AshfordPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Brookhaven•4.5
- JWJohnWAtlanta Metro •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was a fantastic first experience. The outdoor patio is breathtakingly beautiful. We had amazing service. The chef’s special appetizer of stuffed squid and fingerling potatoes were amazing. I had the scallops prepared three ways and would highly recommend. Companion had the pasta and she raved about it. What a find!More infoTerra TerroirPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Brookhaven•4.5
- SWScWivipAtlanta Metro •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoI met friends at Yeppa for happy hour. It was the best Italian food I have had in a long time. The antipasti was the best, and all of the pasta in our entrees was fresh. I would have liked a happy hour menu, but was pleased none the less.More infoYeppa & CoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Buckhead•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipAtlanta Metro •22 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Food was great! Our waiter Michael truly made the experience fantastic.More infoThe One Sushi +Price: Moderate• Sushi• Brookhaven•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023My boyfriend and I had a lovely time. Our server was amazing and the food was exquisite!More infoLe Colonial - AtlantaPrice: Expensive• Vietnamese• Buckhead•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Traditional American steakhouses dominate the Brookhaven neighborhood. Some cater to the Oglethorpe University students while others reflect a step into the past, decorated with the heavy oak accents of classic 1950s joints. There are many remarkable international options, including Thai curries, Vietnamese pho, and Mediterranean gyros. Expect to find establishments that feature Atlanta favorites and provide farm-to-table, gastropub spins on Southern classics like shrimp and grits or fried chicken and waffles. For a quick bite of lunch, you can go to a family eatery or a bistro. While some of these places reflect innovative, award-winning culinary gems, there are also many national chain restaurants for those who prefer something more familiar.
Frequently asked questions
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta - Northeast I-85 - Clairmont Road
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta Buckhead Area
- Brookhaven Oglethorpe University Station
- Shallowford Plaza Shopping Center
- Fisher Trail Park
- Corporate Square Office Park
- Oriental Mall Shopping Center
- Outlet Square Atlanta Shopping Center
- Briarcliff Shopping Center
- Brookhaven Park
- Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Buckhead
- Williamsburg Village Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Century Center/ Emory Area
- Red Roof Inn Plus Atlanta - Buckhead
- Windsor Station Shopping Center
- Northeast Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-North Druid Hills
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta North Druid Hills/Emory Area