Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
At Supper Club, we believe in offering something truly unique and exciting to our guests. Breaking away from the conventional approach, we have crafted a carefully curated menu that showcases two or three exquisite entrees and sides.
What sets us apart is that our menu evolves every few days, reflecting the bounties of each season and emphasizing the use of fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
For best results when booking the Pasta Experience, please use the OpenTable mobile app
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
The subtly lit French oak paneled bar greets you with booth banquettes and
tables amenable to serve Jacques’ Bar Menu, all day.
The Club Room: its coffered ceilings and fireplace creates familiarity in the comfort of a warm elegant home.
Both the lounge and the bar menus offer spontaneously prepared French delicacies, savory and sweet with distinct Mediterranean and Moroccan influence.
“Majorelle” restaurant: its vaulted ceiling, marble columns, and trellised garden with up-lighted fountains set the stage for fine French Cuisine and Service in an atmosphere of harmony and luxury for all the senses.
15% OFF IF PAYING CASH
We have Inside and outside dining available and we are complying with all safety precautions for COVID19.
Chef Mario Cassinelli proudly opens the doors of Il Carino, an Italian fine dining establishment conveniently located at 1710 2nd Ave in the Upper East side, Manhattan. Il Carino provides an Italian fine dining experience in an elegant and sophisticated ambiance. Making it perfect for every occasion a celebration of food and drink. Chef Cassinelli and Giulio envisioned recreating traditional Italian dishes from all of Italy’s provinces and exclusively featuring his own dishes as house specialties. Our belief in old traditional methods of creating our own fresh pastas, bread, homemade sauces and desserts emulate Italy’s gastronomy culture. All dishes are freshly cooked to order, using only the finest ingredients, carefully sourced by Chef Mario Cassinelli himself to ensure freshness and optimum quality.
WE DON’T RESERVE SPECIFIC TABLES
WHICHEVER TABLE WE HAVE UPON YOUR ARRIVAL IS WHERE YOU WILL BE SEATED
WE DON’T HAVE HIGHCHAIRS & WE DON’T ALLOW STROLLERS
WE DON’T PERMIT OUTSIDE ITEMS (liquor,flowers & cake)
Sistina restaurant, one of the most highly rated Italian restaurants in New York City, has been impressing its sophisticated clientele for over 40 years. Host/owner/chef Giuseppe Bruno, the Zagat Survey's "Host of the Year", is responsible for every aspect of his restaurant, from greeting his devoted patrons, to preparing special meals and dishes upon request.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you wish to cancel your reservation please let us know a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Failure to notify the restaurant will result in a $50 cancelation fee per person in the group.
DRESS CODE: We politely ask that you please avoid SHORTS & FLIP FLOPS.
Carefully decorated, the restaurant offers a balance between quality Italian cuisine and a taste of Hollywood glamour.
From antique furniture, to glistening chandeliers, to original movie posters hung throughout the establishment, guests will feel transported back to the 1920s.
The 2nd Floor Bar & Essen is located on top of the 2nd Ave Deli at 1442 1st Avenue with a separate entrance on East 75th Street between 1st & York avenues. Tel: (212) 737-1700
imli was founded from a combined passion for Indian cuisine, which in turn sparked a desire to create a unique and memorable dining experience. As three self-professed foodies with discriminating tastes, though inspired by the vast amount of options in NYC, we've always had the craving for something different from our current choices.
A place where ambiance, service and cuisine are all treated equally.
All this in a modern atmosphere, where the charm of exposed brick, a partially open kitchen, full service bar, and outdoor garden seating enhance the already welcoming ambiance.
Just as in the Old-World Parsi cafes of Bombay, where patrons from all walks of life spent countless hours relishing the company of their counterparts and savoring the diverse flavors of India, we hope you will join us at Imli to do the same.
Our staff continually wins rave reviews from the countless guests who have experienced the warmth and professionalism of our caring personnel.
Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, we offer multiple private party rooms at unbeatable rates.
Our staff of planners can easily assist you in creating a memorable event. Remember no one ever leaves Tony's hungry.
We offer off site catering, anywhere in Manhattan and deliveries from the 40's to the 90's. Take out is always available.
We are so proud to be reopening on the East Side where our legacy began.
Of course we look forward to seeing our old friends and neighbors, and we hope to make new friends as well.
Please let us know how we can be of special service to you. Grazie, Ciao. Tony
- OTOpenTable DinerWashington, D.C. Area •1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoSteak was cooked perfectly - loved the raviolo on top to provide a great sauce. Huge and delicious Caesar Salads big enough for two. Sad that they forgot my french fries but by the time we asked for the second time I was already part way through my dinner.More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe experience at this restaurant was amazing. The food was great, the staff was very thoughtful and the environment was beautiful. I totally recommend the blue for a date, birthday party or any special occasion.More infoThe Blue Mezze BarPrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Upper East Side•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerYorkshire •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely amazing experience on New Year’s Day was such a beautiful place and the food was incredible would come back from the uk just for this place !More infoTavern on the GreenPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
Marcus Samuelsson’s most personal restaurant yet gives diners a glimpse into his life
Dishes on the menu, including a new lunch offering, nod to Samuelsson’s Ethiopian heritage and Swedish upbringing.
These are NYC’s MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for 2023
Grab a table at these restaurants to give them a high five: they’re the 2023 MICHELIN Bib Gourmand restaurants for NYC.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Upper East Side
Just a few years back, the stately neighborhood near Central Park was mostly stale, white-tablecloth spots with very little to attract the foodie set. Well, times have changed, and the area has a slew of fresh places to experience. Not-too-fancy French brasseries include favorites without the stuffiness, California-inspired fish tacos bring a golden glow to winter afternoons, and creative tavern fare undo the top button. But since this is the UES, there are still high-end sushi institutions. Uptown is still refined in its inimitable way, it’s now just a bit more accessible and vibrant, just like a foie gras mini taco.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Upper East Side is Maruzzella
- Carnegie Hill Historic District
- Sotheby S
- Hotel Wales
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- 68th Street Hunter College
- Renaissance New York Hotel 57
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Samuel Seabury Playground
- Loews Regency New York Hotel
- Apartment New York 2
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Apartment New York 4
- Smithsonian Institution Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum
- Lowell Hotel
- Blue Mountain
- Henderson Place Historic District
- Richard Morris Hunt Memorial
- Courtyard New York Manhattan/Upper East Side
- Three-Bedroom Apartment - Upper East Side