Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
No Show/Cancellation Policy: A fee of $25/person will be charged for no shows and cancellations made less than 6 hours before the reservation.
For rooftop reservations please call the restaurant.
We are available for private events dining for up to 25.
Located next door to Masa, the widely acclaimed, omakase restaurant, Bar Masa offers an à la carte menu, in a casual dining atmosphere.
Savor the unique culinary experience in an environment where the intricate attention to detail has cultivated a sense of shibui. Bar Masa features a bar made from a solid plank of African bubinga wood and walls of Japanese Oya limestone. The natural simplicity of the stylish bar is the perfect backdrop for the à la carte menu comprised of Chef Masa's fresh, experimental approach to authentic Japanese cuisine.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAbsolutely the best!! The food is so delicious here. We had the caesar salad, meatballs, chicken milanese, and short rib pasta. Lastly the star of the show was the lemon cheesecake! This was my 2nd time dining here and the quality is still out of this world. Hands down one of my favorite restaurants in the city!!More infoBad RomanPrice: Expensive• Italian• Upper West Side•4.5
- ANAaronN1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI’m not an expert when it comes to culinary delights but the food was absolutely incredible!!! Our order was taken with care and everything was choreographed down to the minute. I’ve never seen anything like it. It was my wife’s birthday and you all made it an incredible evening. Thank you so much!More infoEstiatorio Milos – Midtown New YorkPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Midtown West•4.8
- SASAY24vipNew York / Tri-State Area •28 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous space makes dinner feel like a special occasion. Innovative ways of preparing and serving staples like bread and chicken.More infoQuality BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Midtown West•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023very noisy and busy, servers did not come to us until 30 minutes after we were seated. asked multiple times for a diet coke and never recieved it. food was decent. come for the experience, not so much the food.More infoLa Grande BoucheriePrice: Very Expensive• French• Midtown West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 20236th year celebrating New Year’s Day at Carmines The hostesses were extremely accommodating as we had two reservations of 10. They were able to put us together making for a great dinner. Wait staff and food were off the charts! Thank you Carmine’s!More infoCarmine's - 44th Street - NYCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Theater District / Times Square•4.6
The Insider: How NYC’s Fraunces Tavern is still going strong 261 years on
NYC’s oldest bar is not just a celebrity and tourist favorite, it’s also vital to residents in Manhattan’s Financial District.
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Discover Columbus Circle
Located at the south west entrance to Central Park, Columbus Circle is a bustling area near major cultural institutions. The Time Warner Center has luxury shopping and dining within its multi-storied building. Walk several blocks to Lincoln Center for world-class music performances, and gaze at the hotels and high-rises all throughout the neighborhood.