Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Chatham
Outdoor dining in Chatham
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Chatham
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Culinary Team, under direction of renowned Executive Chef Isaac Olivo, present menus that change daily, and are modern, globally inspired and locally acquired representations of Cape Cod cuisine. Select from the 4-course menu options, or for the ultimate culinary journey or special occasion, opt for Chef Isaac's 7-course Chef's Tasting Menu.
For a sample 4-course menu, visit https://cuveechatham.com/wp-content/uploads/fine-dining-menu.pdf
Cocktail attire; jackets are preferred.
We are honored to steward the next chapter of the Pates journey. A renovated space to create new memories and friends, Pates is still that very special place. With careful consideration, we have redefined this Chatham classic and are serving up an experience rooted in the best things in life: great food, good people, and lifelong memories.
In the evening at Twenty-eight Atlantic resort casual dress for gentlemen and appropriate attire for women is appropriate. While jackets and ties are not required, torn jeans, flip flops and recreational t-shirts are not permitted.
**If there is no availability left on OpenTable, this does not mean we are full for the entire evening. It means our LIMITED reservations are full and we kindly ask that you come and visit us as a walk-in**
Known around town as 'The Goose,' the Wild Goose Tavern has naturally become one of Chatham's most popular restaurants. Offering the largest and only outdoor dining on Main Street, makes for a perfect spot to experience the charming seaside village.
Our menu features locally sourced seafood, salads, sandwiches, hearty entrees like our Sea of Love and Steak dish, creative vegetarian and gluten free options and so much more. Our location, atmosphere and menu is the perfect combination for a memorable dining experience! Come join us for lunch or dinner!
Restaurant experiences trending in Chatham
See what locals rave about in Chatham
- DWDomiW1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is a great little spot on the Main St of Chatham. The food and drinks were delicious. We were celebrating our engagement here and the service couldn’t have been better- our server even surprised us with champagne which was a very lovely touch!More infoThe Wild Goose Tavern at the Chatham Wayside Inn$$$$• American• Chatham•4.1
- KLKarLBoston / New England •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFood & service were excellent. All 3 of us started with Caesar salad. Salads were of ample size with just the right amount of dressing. Bread was warm and fresh. Dinners were all hot when they arrived. Our table enjoyed a seafood, pasta & beef entrees. All 3 were delicious. Service was timely & not rushed. Server was pleasant & knowledgeable about menu. Though the desserts looked tasty, none of us could eat another bite. One of my party is hard of hearing & he had some trouble hearing with the noise level. It would not deter him from going back.More infoViera on Main$$$$• Contemporary American• Chatham•4.7
- MBMoBeevipBoston / New England •65 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Absolutely love Pate’s!!! They make a fabulous Black Manhattan. Teriyaki dumplings & pork with chutney were both delicious. Kim is always smiling whether she is hostess ing, or serving!More infoPate's Restaurant$$$$• Steak• Chatham•4.7
- MMaggieKey West / Florida Keys •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were greeted by the hostess & seated. The waitress was very good. We had an order of chicken & steak tips. Both orders were delicious! We had a wonderful evening!More infoThe Chatham Cut$$$$• Steakhouse• Chatham•4.8
- LJLarryJBoston / New England •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent New Year's Day meal at one of our favorite sushi restaurants on Cape Cod. They are a wonderful variety of specialty sushi rolls as well as some more basic ones. Cocktails were tasty and several excellent choices for cold sake. Always a delight and the sushi chefs once again came through with wonderfully tasty sushi rolls.More infoBluefin Sushi And Sake Bar$$$$• Sushi• Chatham•4.8
Discover more great restaurants
How the group behind beloved Lincoln Tavern transformed South Boston’s dining scene
BRG has transformed South Boston over the past decade spotlighting Italian and Southern food, among others. Here’s where to eat.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Check out one of the country’s largest Greek wine lists at a Back Bay bar or local drafts and burgers at a late-night haunt in Downtown Crossing at some of Boston’s best bars.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Chatham
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Boston & New England
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Where to drink in Boston right now
Boston’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
The 22 greatest restaurants around Boston
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Boston dining right now.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Boston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Where to find Boston’s best outdoor dining
Boston’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Celebrate your special occasions at these 14 top Boston restaurants
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. Book a table at one of these top 14 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Boston Right Now
Whether you’re on the hunt for pub grub or the best of international cuisine without the cost of airfare, Boston’s newest—and reopened—restaurants have it all. These five spots, which include the city’s first Yemeni restaurant and one of its largest patios, are the hottest places to dine in Boston right now.
These are Boston’s 9 Best Burgers to Try Now
Even with the wealth of cuisines in the Boston area, sometimes you just need a burger. Whether you crave it pared-back and classic, piled high with luxe ingredients like foie gras, or — wait for it — vegan, at these nine restaurants you’ll find a whole bevy of beautiful burgers.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston & New England
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Boston
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
On Cape Cod, Chatham is known for its fishing fleets, which means that fresh seafood abounds in this oceanfront town. You will not have to look far to find a menu that includes clam chowder, lobster rolls and raw oysters. With so much competition in the seafood arena, many restaurants in Chatham have taken innovative approaches to how they serve their catch of the day. Chatham is also home to a variety of international cuisine, including sushi, French and Italian. For a quick bite to eat, you can enjoy a sandwich or a salad at one of the town's many cafés. And to end the day on a high note, head to one of the local ice cream shops for dessert.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Chatham is Outer Bar & Grille at Wequassett Resort
The best vegan restaurants in Chatham are Pate's Restaurant, Bluefin Sushi And Sake Bar and The Wild Goose Tavern at the Chatham Wayside Inn
The best vegetarian restaurants in Chatham are Bluefin Sushi And Sake Bar, Pate's Restaurant and The Wild Goose Tavern at the Chatham Wayside Inn
The restaurants with the best service in Chatham are Outer Bar & Grille at Wequassett Resort, Twenty Eight Atlantic at Wequassett Resort and Cuvée at Chatham Inn
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Chatham are Outer Bar & Grille at Wequassett Resort, Twenty Eight Atlantic at Wequassett Resort and Bluefin Sushi And Sake Bar
- Chatham United States Life Saving Station Historical
- Chatham Highlander Motel
- Stage Harbor
- The Hawthorne
- Chatham Seafarer Inn
- Captain's House Inn
- Wequassett Resort and Golf Club
- Nauset Beach
- Chatham Inner Harbor
- Queen Anne Inn
- Tern Island Sanctuary
- Chatham Lighthouse
- Orleans United States Life Saving Station Historical
- Surfside Motor Inn
- The Chatham Motel
- A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
- Chatham Light Beach
- Ridgevale Beach
- Monomoy Theatre
- Chatham Chamber of Commerce