Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Dinner is offered Tuesday-Saturday, with reservations available to members with friends and all by invitation.
By day, Reunion is a place to connect and recharge for NeueHouse Members, serving breakfast, lunch and our Cicchetti Sunset aperitivo menu.
Barrique Venice is a great place to go out with the girlfriends, enjoy some nice music and great conversation, all with impeccable service. The soft meat, vegetable and cheese platters are always a hit as well, and are expertly prepared at Barrique Venice. The next time you're out in Venice, head on over for a fantastic time.
Our third location, which opened in 2018, is located in the beach city of Marina Del Rey.
Our owner Chef Kimiyasu Enya trained for over 10 years in Japan to perfect his craft.
It is our goal to ensure that quality remains consistent and every experience is enjoyable for all guests.
- YYamatomovipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoAlways great food and great service. Thank you so much!More infoFelix TrattoriaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.7
- CRChristineRLos Angeles •1 review4.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food, service was solid and friendly. Hostess wasn’t great. Had a reservation for the main dining room and she tried to seat us at the open door veranda area on a chilly night. We asked to be seated in the dining room and she complied but was clearly annoyed. This is typical for this restaurant that the hostess’ aren’t great. Need better front of house.More infoThe Butcher's DaughterPrice: Moderate• Vegetarian / Vegan• Venice•4.4
- AAbbyLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Our server was so kind, attentive and the meal was delicious. We had the eggplant, pizza, beef check ragú and spicy rigatoni. All fantastic, rounded out with the hazelnut mousse. Can’t wait to come back!More infoOspiPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Venice•4.8
- Jjkimo99vipLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023We loved it. Will be back for the burrata alone!!More infoReunion Venice Beach by NeuehousePrice: Very Expensive• Mediterranean• Venice•4.9
- EEmmochkaTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Enjoyed our visit. We come to LA to visit family. And on each visit we try to make it to The Rose.More infoThe Rose VenicePrice: Expensive• American• Venice•4.3
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Tucked away in Westside, Venice is a rapidly expanding district. On its narrow streets, you can find cuisine that is unique to the area. Los Angeles Neapolitan-style pizzas that are flipped straight out of the oven will allow you to discover your favorite toppings. At smaller grills, blackened fish sandwiches use the freshest fish on the coast of Los Angeles. Between upscale restaurants on Main Street and small bistros on Kinney Blvd, there is something delicious for every appetite. Over the past few years, the restaurant scene of Venice has boomed as the younger generation has taken over the region. You can indulge at casual eateries while on the go and experience the fine fare of California.
Frequently asked questions
- Venice Beachwood
- VE Boardwalk Two-Bedroom
- Venice Canal Historic District
- Beach Bunaglow #VenStudioC
- AIR Venice on the Beach
- onefinestay - Beach Cities apartments
- Kinney Plaza
- Hotel Erwin
- Venice Beach Retreat 2
- Venice City Beach
- Penmar Golf Course
- Venice Place
- VE Boardwalk A
- The Citron Townhomes
- VE Venice Duplex Back
- Venice Residence
- VE Boardwalk 4
- Venice Retreat
- Penmar Recreation Center
- Venice Admiral Suites