Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Sister location instagram: @osen_izakaya
Sunday - Thursday 5pm to 10pm
Friday - Saturday 5pm to 11pm
Large party reservation note: Parties of over 5+ please contact our restaurant directly to book your reservation. (323) 426-9455
We are a joyful feel-good restaurant, bakery & cocktail bar with the soul of a diner. We have Happy Hour (3:00-7:00p) and an extended All-Day Menu from 3:00p-9:00p (Wed thru Sat). You can view our menus at: alldaybabyla.com/menu. We offer indoor & outdoor seating, plus bar seating.
We are a proud Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant and among LA Times' 101 Best Restaurants.
Set within Silver Lake Pool & Inn, Marco Polo Trattoria and Bar offers a seasonal menu that celebrates the vibrant, heritage-driven dishes you'll find in Milan with bountiful, local California ingredients. We welcome you to join us for breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch on weekends for an inviting al fresco dining experience. Locals and hotel guests can mingle on our dog-friendly patio. Valet parking available for your convenience. Salut!
Dinner outside on our vine-covered patio, inside our intimate dining room or at our speakeasy style bar features charcoal grilled souvlaki, Greek mezedes and plates, cocktails and an extensive all-Greek wine list curated by restaurateur Jonah Freedman.
Our expertly trained RAW bar staff journeys everyone in all things saltwater. (product
sourcing, flavor profile, finish, and sustainability.)
Our in-house mixologists inform customers on which of their original cocktails
pairs most perfectly with each of our daily oyster selections.
Sommelier Adam Ohler’s wine list redefines what it means to be enophile, showcasing exclusively available vintages from all lands that touch the sea.
All of these parts are designed to cohesively inspire a thirst for merroir, terroir, and
invoke a sensory travel experience through a shared knowledge.
We're elevating bold, authentic flavors and presenting a new way of eating. In the bar you'll find over 60 different tequilas and Mezcal spirits, as well as carefully crafted cocktails.
- MVMarleneVLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved everything about this place. I had made reservations for my birthday for a party of 8 and they gave me a glass of Prosecco while I was waiting to acknowledge my birthday. The inside of the place was beautiful and every single dish was mouthwatering. The waiters put my cake in the fridge and then had the chef cut the cake and provided candles. They really helped make it a full circle experience. The bill was also not expensive about 50$ per person, it was 8 of us and we all ordered one drink and multiple dishes that we all shared among each other. Everyone at the table was already thinking when they’ll make another reservation. So happy with the experience.More infoBacari - Silver LakePrice: Expensive• Italian• Silver Lake•4.7
- HHaleyNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoOne of the best meals I've had this year. Our server Aidan walked us through the menu, helping to guide our decision-making, though I don't think we could've possibly gone wrong. Highly recommend going with a group, so you can order the whole menu!More infoSaffy'sPrice: Expensive• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- VDVivianDvipSan Francisco Bay Area •9 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoCame in for a work dinner as this place was highly recommended. We were so happy with how quickly we were seated and how helpful our server was in helping us order. Everything came out in perfect order and we all ate just enough to be full but not feeling sick. Can’t wait to come back - we had a great time!More infoBestiaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Downtown•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Nov 16, 2023Couldn’t ask for a better experience the staff was great and attentive and the food was delicious. Will come back for sure.More infoOmakase by OsenPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Silver Lake•4.9
- ASAlanSLos Angeles •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely the best French toast I have ever eaten...all the food was great but the French toast stood out. Freaky day because it was not supposed to rain, but it's LA so of course it rained and we had windy gusts on the outside...BUT...Perch has blankets!. Yes and soft quality ones, so we were toasty even in the LA blizzard.More infoPerch LAPrice: Expensive• French American• Downtown•4.6
Some of East LA’s best restaurants are popping up for one night only on the Westside
Los Angeles Westsiders can look forward to a taste of East LA without braving the 405.
3 reasons to try Jordan Kahn’s casual new lounge at Meteora in LA
The Tulum-inspired LA restaurant recently debuted a new lounge with exciting snacks and cocktails.
Discover Silver Lake
Visitors who land in glittery Los Angeles are often lured to Silver Lake, a walkable area that is undeniably one of Hollywood’s hippest neighborhoods. This hub has become a hotspot for artists who love the Latino groove and food of this always happening neighborhood. Silver Lake, which really has a lake in the middle of it, combines a wealth of used record stores, bohemian-style organic food cafes, gourmet donut shops, Northern Italian trattorias, and on-the-edge rocker clubs that cater to musically discerning hipsters and fans of edgy comedy and live spoken-word performances. There's a lot of fun to be had in this creative L.A. hotspot during a Hollywood jaunt.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Silver Lake is Bacari - Silver Lake
- Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn
- Historic Filipinotown
- Hollywood Cozy Guesthouse
- Everett Park
- Comfort Inn Los Angeles Downtown
- Angelus Temple
- Echo Park Hills
- Bellevue Park
- Knights Inn Los Angeles Central / Convention Center Area
- Glenhurst Park
- Royal Pagoda Motel
- Americas Best Value Inn - Los Angeles/Hollywood
- Alpine Park
- Los Angeles Vacation Apartments
- Super 8 Los Angeles Downtown
- Cozy Apartment With View On Sunset Junction