Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- PHPhilipHLondon •7 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent dinner inventive and creative cuisine, good service, great wine list (over priced). Restaurant far too noisyMore infoHarwood ArmsPrice: Very Expensive• Gastro Pub• Fulham•4.8
- VverodinnonevipLondon •54 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoThe classic Roman pasta dishes were authentic and delicious. However would be even better if top quality dried pasta brand was used instead of making pasta in house. For example Pastificio dei Campi , Verrigni or Mancini. This will ensure perfect al dente pasta.More infoTaverna TrasteverePrice: Expensive• International• Clapham•4.6
- LWLisadWLondon •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Fantastic food, great service & fab venue. Can’t wait to go again!More infoTapajaxPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Clapham•4.5
- SSallyLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The whole experience was amazing. Restaurant was fabulous and we can’t wait to returnMore infoThe Ivy Asia, ChelseaPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Chelsea•4.4
- CclarebLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful surroundings. High quality food. Interesting menu. Staff very helpful. Will definitely be back.More infoThe Ivy Chelsea GardenPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Chelsea•4.1
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 8 restaurants in Wandsworth. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Chinese, Argentinean, Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Wandsworth who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Wandsworth either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.