- FFoodie4thoughtLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI could not fault this restaurant. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. Our steaks were perfectly cooked and delicious. My steak just melted in my mouth. We can’t wait for our next visit.More infoBlacklock Canary WharfPrice: Moderate• International• Canary Wharf•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Aug 23, 2023Went there with family. The food was amazing. Lovely atmosphere. Little but on the pricey side but its a lovely place to dine.More infoFredo's LDNPrice: Moderate• Grill• Manor Park•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful greeting and service throughout, lovely team, all happy to help. We went for a beautiful bottle of Raul Perez Mencia, reasonably priced at £47, scallops, bone marrow, x2 Sunday roasts and a sticky toffee pudding with the sherry pairing. All in £160, would come weekly if my bank balance would allow but once in a while for a treat, absolutely worth it! Thank you Hawksmoor team.More infoHawksmoor Wood WharfPrice: Expensive• British• Canary Wharf•4.6
- LLucy23yEssex •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Gorgeous food, delightful minosas… perfect NYD setting.. will definitely return!More infoSTK Rooftop – StratfordPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Stratford•4.3
- KMKeiraMLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Thank you for a lovely brunch! Me and my fiancé used some of our Christmas money for a New Year’s Day treat. We were so happy with the attentive service, chilled atmosphere and delicious food.More infoThe Ivy in the ParkPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Canary Wharf•4.4
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
London’s 12 best bars
From slick speakeasies to cocktail and wine bars, here are 12 standout bars to grab your next drink in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Manor Park is Fredo's LDN