- SASimonALondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe welcome was great, the food was lovely, but the service from Maya was absolutely fantastic- she is a superstar (and I hope this feedback gets back to her - does it?). Nothing was too much trouble. I think the cost for three people having some sourdough and olives, one main each and a bottle of wine was quite steep but it didn’t spoil the occasion. But please pass on our praise to Maya - a real credit to the Ivy family!More infoThe Ivy Richmond BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Richmond•4.3
- PEPaulaELondon •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoGood choice of dishes, including snacks and mains. Helpful,attentive staff. Food served in good time and excellent quality. Great atmosphere with choice of seating areas .More infoThe Grove in EalingPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.3
- SPSPCheLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 17, 2023I enjoyed my meal here. First time to try Pho. The beef brisket is good. The broth is nice and rich in flavor. We liked the spring rolls and baby squid too. Service was good. A lot of staff who are attentive and quick to act. Will definitely go back soon!More infoPho EalingPrice: Moderate• Vietnamese• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.4
- CCarol1 review4.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Service was good and friendly but we ate at 5.30 when the restaurant was fairly empty. Noise okay but gets far too noisy when full to hear your fellow diner, particularly in the rear of the restaurant. Food is good, but maybe a bit over priced and the steak frite steaks have a bit of fat and grissle whereas they didn't have before. But, still a nice place to eat.More infoCôte Brasserie - EalingPrice: Moderate• French• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.4
- MPMaitePvipLondon •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 9, 2023The staff was super friendly and the food was DELICIOUS. I sat on the terrace and felt like I was in Spain for holidays.More infoRayuelaPrice: Expensive• Spanish• Ealing / Ealing Broadway•4.3
The 10 best Indian restaurants in London
From fine dining gems to curry houses and modern Indian hotspots, here are 10 excellent Indian restaurants in London.
The best vegan restaurants in London to try right now
Plant-based dining, meat-free menus and environmentally conscious gems: here are the best must-visit vegan restaurants in London to book right now.
Limited-time Dining Experiences in London✨
Available until the end of the month only.
15 outstanding London restaurants for special occasions
Long praised for the must-visit museums and can’t-miss theatre that make it an international cultural centre, London is also rich in restaurants of all sorts, including spots to celebrate special occasions. A chic sushi place in Kensington was made for wooing a special someone. For raucous reunions, there’s a crowd-friendly American grill in Covent Garden. In Westminster, a swanky Indian spot is a no-brainer for milestone birthdays and anniversaries. London’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought-after destinations—so book your table at one of these 15 places now.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Ealing / Ealing Broadway. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French, Gastro Pub, Vietnamese, Indian, Modern European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ealing / Ealing Broadway who deliver with Postmates, Deliveroo, Toast, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ealing / Ealing Broadway either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.