Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Thus, we personally select and import only the finest quality products from small farms and producers throughout Italy. This ensures that our customers taste varied produce that is of the highest possible quality.
- RLRubyLKent •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoReally wonderful attentive staff. We always get really looked after when we visit the GarrisonMore infoThe GarrisonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Bermondsey•4.4
- FfoodievipLondon •100 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBaccalà is a tiny gem in the overcrowded environs of Bermondsey Street. Come here for wonderful seafood cooked with passion and flair, gorgeous Italian wines you may not find elsewhere, and a warm and friendly reception from Fabio and his team.More infoBaccalà Seafood & WinePrice: Expensive• Italian• Bermondsey•4.8
- Jjoannag1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe staff were amazing! Food delicious 😋 and the view was incredible.More infoButlers Wharf Chop House RestaurantPrice: Expensive• British• London Bridge•4.4
- BbowfinchManchester/Greater Manchester •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoPerfect for a theatre supper. Although time was restrained we did not feel under any pressure. It was very relaxing A lovely surprise at the end with a celebratory dessert for my wife’s birthday. The food and service was excellent.More infoLe Pont de la TourPrice: Expensive• French• London Bridge•4.1
- CCChloeCLondon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Always a lovely experience. Our waiter was so nice & very attentive! The zucchini frittes are my favourite go to starter, 3 of us had the festive shepherd pie which was amazing! First time at this branch of the Ivy and very pretty, clean as always and decorated beautifully.More infoThe Ivy Tower BridgePrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• London Bridge•3.8
Where and what to eat in London?
Introducing: OpenTable Specials London – featuring 15 special dining experiences brought to you by OpenTable & our beloved restaurants. London’s...
9 of the best Greek restaurants in London
From the city’s best souvlaki to traditional tavernas, here are 9 excellent Greek restaurants in London.
12 bottomless brunches in London worth getting out of bed for
Bao, pizza, and tapas sit alongside waffles and pancakes in London’s 12 best restaurants for bottomless brunch.
The Diner Reviews are in: 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK for 2023
Food is its own love language, but when it’s served in a cosy room or a candlelit booth? Guaranteed fireworks. For those looking for a quintessential Valentine’s Day dining experience, start with the most romantic restaurants across the UK, created by analysing over one million diner reviews.
Best Rooftop Restaurants in London
Take in the sights of London with rooftop dining. No matter the weather, there’s a table with a view waiting – whether you’re cosying up under heaters in the cooler months or grabbing a bite when the sun’s out. Book your rooftop experience and dine with a view.
Best Restaurants with a View in London
Make the most of London's enviable al fresco dining scene and book a table with a view. From corner spots within eyeshot of the River Thames to sweeping sights of iconic London landmarks, you'll enjoy the views just as much as the food at these unmissable restaurants.
Best Tasting Menus in London
From Mayfair to Kensington and Islington to Peckham, experience some of the best dishes at restaurants across London with a tasting menu. These spots use tasting menus as their canvas, taking difficult-dish decisions out of your hands with the best that chefs have to offer.
Best Themed Afternoon Tea in London
Buck traditions and book an afternoon tea with a twist. From fairytale teas to Shakespeare-inspired options, celebrate a special occasion or go just because and enjoy a hot brew with cakes, sandwiches and fizz. Reserve your table at one of London's many themed afternoon tea spots.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Bermondsey is Cafe Murano Bermondsey