24 restaurants available nearby
I had 7oz wagyu and it was so soft I almost did not have to chew it. The asparagus was amazing. The BBQ shrimp was awesome. The creme brulee was perfect. Now as the sun set it did get a little darker than my liking for a comfortable atmosphere. I'm not big on Jaz but it was ok.
The only complaint I have is their should be more healthier appetizers and small plates everything is fried ! Even if you did different flatbreads or pizza ! Lots of people now are looking for healthier options . But your the only great place in market square these days !!
The brussell sprout app was amazing. I had the salmon salad-also amazing. The cheese options were great too. The ciders were good. Wait staff worked well together. All the food was great. We had eaten at the Foundry the night before and was so disappointed. This was such a find.
- Embassy Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown
- State Game Lands Number
- Mellon Arena
- Ppg Place
- Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, a Kimpton Hotel
- Pittsburgh Children's Museum
- Inn at the Peak at Peek n Peak Resort and Spa
- Point State Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square
- Allegheny Center Mall
- Hotel Indigo Pittsburgh East Liberty
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- University of Pittsburgh
- South Side Slopes
- Petersen Events Center
- Station Square Station
- Chatham University
- Flight 93 National Memorial
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- Westmoreland Mall