39 restaurants available nearby
I had 7oz wagyu and it was so soft I almost did not have to chew it. The asparagus was amazing. The BBQ shrimp was awesome. The creme brulee was perfect. Now as the sun set it did get a little darker than my liking for a comfortable atmosphere. I'm not big on Jaz but it was ok.
Have been to Fogo de Chao (and other Brazilian steakhouses) many times and as always it did not disappoint. This was just for date night, but we were surprised to find a band playing. Which was awesome! And just added another level of fun for us. I just wish that people in Pittsburgh would follow...
We had the lamb meatballs and crispy potatoes for appetizers. They were delicious! Unique and scrumptious. Then we had the scallops and salmon for entrees. Equally delicious! And then we had the cheesecake custard for dessert. Wonderful. I've never had anything like that.
Our server, Becca, was...
- Highland Park
- Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Bakery Square
- East Liberty
- South Side Slopes
- Chippewa Mall
- North Park
- Pittsburgh Aviary Conservatory
- Over Lake Golf Course
- Ohiopyle State Park
- Trinity High School Ballfield
- Peek N Peak Ski Area
- Baymont Inn and Suites
- The Mall At Robinson Shopping Center
- Westmoreland Mall
- National Aviary
- Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Greentree