Cuisine (20 of 32)
32 restaurants available nearby
Terrific food and excellent service. The staff is well trained and very accommodating.
Service was attentive but not overbearing. Spanish Octopus appetizer was wonderful. Slightly smoky and spicy. Ravioli was very good with ricotta, kale and sun dried tomato.
Lasagna was great with sausage, spinach and a momma must have made it red sauce. Great wine list. Very enjoyable dining...
Our group of 12 had a wonderful time. They were were especially pleased with the table setup as it allowed all of us to participate in many of the conversations.
Everyone was very impressed with the service, the servers couldn't have been more helpful, patient, courteous and kind. The food was...
We are regulars at Ca D’Ario and have been ever since moving to the area last year. Our daughter has lived here for 7 years and first took us there several years ago. I love love love good Italian food - and this is as great as you will get anywhere. Creative menu - lots of new spins on traditional...
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School