Cuisine (20 of 61)
110 restaurants available nearby
Happy Hour 3-6pm so good!! Great deal on wine 9oz and food deals too!! Had to flag server down after our drink but it’s a big space and wasn’t that busy at 4:30pm so the serving team had a lot of space to cover. Cauliflower so good. Want to try more Happy Hour food. :)
Food and service was great. We had an 8pm reservation. It would have been nice to be advised that 9pm is their last call. I also texted them several messages through Open Table to the restaurant which they did not respond.
We becoming to The victor about a 1 year ago! We made friend with Richard he is very knowledgeable and caring !
He’s know us by name !
Our experience is always excellent and the food is amazing . All the waiters and waitresses are very nice !
- St Paul Hospital
- Ubc Okanagan Campus
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- Robson Street
- Victoria Harbour
- The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa
- New Vancouver Convention Center
- The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- Steveston Heritage Fishing Village
- Richmond Centre
- Bc Women's Hospital Health Centre
- Fleetwood Arena
- Snowline #10
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Kitsilano Kits Beach
- Abbotsford Entertainment Sports Centre
- West 4th Avenue Shopping Street
- Element Vancouver Metrotown
- University of Victoria
- Canada Place