Cuisine (20 of 40)
187 restaurants available nearby
An absolutely perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. It was the first time I went there and I would love to come back. The food is a little pricy compared to other restaurants at glance, but it is well worth it for what you get. Me and my date had a lovely meal with an appetizer, drinks, and...
My boyfriend and I made a reservation for 8pm. We showed up on time and were immediately seated. The place is amazing, a lot of screens with sports! Watched some other people playing virtual golf. We both had the American burger which, I have to say, is the best burger I've ever had! Unlike my bf...
Cody was our server and he was fantastic. The restaurant even accommodated us into a private room for our lunch reservation when we told them it was a reunion of sorts, in that we had not seen our great great grandson in person in 10 years! A+, our experience here was fantastic.
Since 1967, Kings Family Restaurant has been a part of the fabric of Pittsburgh. A place where our guests feel at home connecting over a hearty dinner with the family, or catching up with friends over a slice of homemade Apple pie and a great cup of coffee. We take pride in our scratch made diner...
Great experience as usual. Quiet and nice ambience. Very friendly service and of course great food.
- Pittsburgh International Airport
- South Hills Village Shopping Center
- Edgewood Towne Center Shopping Center
- Pittsburgh Children's Museum
- Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- Uniontown Mall
- Station Square Station
- Residence Inn Pittsburgh North Shore
- Cora Clark Park
- Frontier Park
- Fairmont Pittsburgh
- Beaver Valley Mall
- The Waterfront Shopping Center
- North Park
- Conneaut Lake Park
- Peek N Peak Ski Area
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Days Inn Monroeville Pittsburgh
- Plaza At Robinson Town Centre Shopping Center
- Inn at the Peak at Peek n Peak Resort and Spa