37 restaurants available nearby
Outstanding service and food and, of course, the view is magnificent. We had 6 for a family birthday celebration, including a 7-year-old. The waitress was friendly and helpful–and always on top of things. Couldn’t have been better!
Despite all the restrictions of COVID, Pabu and their staff did an impeccable job and maintaining the ambiance of fine dining while making me feel safe.
I had a wonderful time and would always recommend this for a excellent dining experience
Couldn’t have asked for a better experience of my first time dining out in the city after restrictions eased. From the host to our server, everyone on staff was so nice. The ambience was casual and even cozy. I went here with my friends to celebrate my birthday, but I would describe the food here...
We had a glass of wine that had spoiled. But it was replaced promptly, without any issues. (We weren't comped for the bad wine, which would have been nice.)
No heat lamps, so outdoor dining on a cold night wasn't an option. Would have been nice.
The food itself was excellent, however! Close to...
- The Carneros Inn
- Jack London Square
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- San Pedro Square
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- Civic Center BART Station
- Robert Louis Stevenson State Park
- Bayfair Mall Shopping Center
- The Great Mall
- Sonoma Coast State Beach
- Monterey Bay
- St. Regis San Francisco
- Seascape Village Shopping Center
- Montgomery Village Shopping Center
- John's Brooks Memorial Open Space
- Stanford Shopping Center
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Solano Mall Shopping Center
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn Spa