Cuisine (20 of 24)
17 restaurants available nearby
Edgar and Dean were fantastic! The conversation, attention to our orders and cocktail suggestions perfect.
Once inside, we were greeted and seated with smiles. The shrimp/scallop was so spicy hot… loved it. Chicken Mole enchiladas scrumptious, tacos were ok.
This was our third time dining at Enzo’s we really liked the other 2 times but this time was just ok . We ordered the oysters raw . They were not very good this time . Looks like they went up on the round hill wine but it was 1/2 off all wine bottles so ok . Our main was ok again. Some of the...
Arrived and it was HOT so opted for inside high top. Very comfortable chairs and good footrest which is not always the case. Decided on Happy Hour shareables and loved everything. Meatballs were our favorite and pizza was great. Fish tacos which were good but nothing special. They were out of...
- Sunrise Plaza
- El Paseo Shopping Center
- Marriott Shadow Ridge I - The Villages
- Arroyo Park
- Palm Desert Greens Golf Course
- Ruddy's General Store Museum
- V Palm Springs
- PS Montesol
- Cameron Center Shopping Center
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Edmund C Jaeger Nature Sanctuary
- Joshua Tree National Park
- The Village Shopping Center
- La Quinta Condo Rental Room 117
- Vagabond Inn Palm Springs
- Desert Willow Golf Resort
- Coachella Valley Museum
- Cathedral City Marketplace Shopping Center
- Smoke Tree Village Shopping Center