9 restaurants available nearby
The food was excellent. The ambiance and sound level were conducive to lively conversation at our table of 8. The whiskey selection was top notch. We ordered a Napa Cabernet that opened quite nicely for a good price. The chocolate dessert was a good way to end the evening.
Georgia Brown's is the only restaurant I dine at in DC. That's how much I enjoy eating there. Its been awhile since I dined there because of the pandemic but I recently dined there on October 14th and the restaurant is still serving great food with a great group of courteous and professional staff...
- Nationals Park
- Club Quarters in Washington DC
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Salem Station
- Fair Lakes Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Watergate Hotel
- Capitol South Metro Station
- National Portrait Gallery
- Lyon Village Shopping Center
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- The Apartments at CityCenter
- Gaylord Convention Center
- Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- JW Marriott Hotel Washington DC
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection