Cuisine (20 of 26)
55 restaurants available nearby
I brought my wife up for a birthday lunch as we rarely get a chance to get a way with 3 kiddos. She had a really nice time. She ordered the Jamacan bowl and a cherry cider and enjoyed both very much. Our server was really pleasant and the weather was just right.
We look forward to our next...
The Thirsty Lion isn't just for drinkers! Their meal options are varied and everything is prepared in a quality manner...I had fried Calamari and a Shaved Broccoli/Quinoa Salad with chicken...delicious!!! The service was very good and the pace of the meal was perfect for what I had in mind...I'll...
Last night was one of the best dining experiences my husband and I have had. We started out with steamed clams and mussels - so good we will get them every time - and there will be many more times. I had the delicious chicken Madeira. The owner visited with us while we were there and presented me...
I was very impressed with this restaurant from the food and service to the impressive wine selection. Our server, Rachel, was so knowledgeable and friendly that she really helped make our dinner complete. We shall be back!
This was our first time here, and we were not familiar with the food or menu. The service was helpful and friendly, and they explained the different food to us and made great recommendations. I highly enjoyed my visit here with my family, and we all enjoyed our meals.
- Clackamas Town Center Shopping Center
- Conestoga Recreation And Aquatic Center
- Mall 205 Shopping Center
- Oxford Hotel Bend
- Portland International Airport
- Gladstone Station
- Washington County Fair Complex
- The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland
- PDX Airport
- Clackamas River Scenic Waterway
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland
- Washington Park
- University of Oregon
- Peanut City Park
- Cedar Hills Center Shopping Center
- Red Lion Hotel on the River Jantzen Beach Portland
- Eagle Crest Resort Vacation Rentals
- Murrayhill Marketplace Shopping Center
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- Multnomah Falls