15 restaurants available nearby
We had an amazing dinner and thoroughly enjoyed our evening. The fried oysters were delicious and had the perfect Texas spin. The tomato and goat cheese appetizer was sublime as was the red snapper.
The two ladies who were our servers were lovely and knowledgeable about the wines and the menu.
Awesome experience! Originally had reservations in main dining but asked to be seated in bar to watch the Olympics and it was no problem!
I hadn’t been to Ruth’s Chris in over a year and it was everything thing I remembered! The food was fantastic and our Bartender/Server, Richard was the...
Seating was quick, drinks and food were very timely, Andrea was anticipatory and sweet and the dining room was softly lit and comfortable. The Blood Orange Manhattan made me happy and the crab cakes were simply beautiful. Our table was very happy with the chicken, filets, and various other cuts....
- Grapevine Mills Mall
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Fort Worth Convention Center
- Reunion Tower Lookout
- Marriott Dallas City Center
- Grapevine Historic Main Street District
- Union Station
- Preston Center
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Chisenhall Park
- Northeast Mall Shopping Center
- Country Inn and Suites Lewisville
- Chisholm Trail Park
- Dallas Arboretum And Botanical Gardens
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center
- Dallas Love Field
- The Shops At Legacy
- Galleria Dallas
- Southlake Town Square Shopping Center