Cuisine (20 of 24)
15 restaurants available nearby
I love the menu here. The food is so interesting, and I like that it is marked gluten free or vegetarian, etc. I come here often with friends for happy hour and an early dinner. My only complaint last night was I had the chicken scampi and the sicken was tough, hard to cut, and hard to chew. ...
The food was delicious! However, I spent $55 on a steak with no sides. I think the value could be better. The restaurant was super nice, loved the ambiance. Service was okay. The waiters brought the wrong order but quickly corrected it. Overall, experience was good.
First of all every table seems to be separated by a partition. Felt extremely safe in the age of Covid.
Once again it did not disappoint. Such a variety on the menu for anyone. Love, love the garlic noodles.
Service was spot on.
The food was phenomenal! We had the Steamed Black Mussels and the Three Little Pigs as appetizers - OMG!!! they tasted so good! We also had the Steak Frites and Chicken and Waffle- they were both equally delicious! We had the best of time and loved our server, Neenee!!!! - she did an excellent job...
- Hyatt Place Bush Intercontinental Airport
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- The Villages 1
- Westin Houston Memorial City
- Jones Hall
- Market Street The Woodlands
- The Museum of Fine Arts
- The Westin Houston Downtown
- First Colony Shopping Center
- The Hobby Center For Performing Arts
- Minute Maid Park
- Hotel Galvez and Spa, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- George R Brown Convention Center
- The Lancaster Hotel
- Pipkin Park
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center