Cuisine (20 of 53)
119 restaurants available nearby
Service was great! Everyone was super attentive.
There was a bit of a confusion on the temperature of the meat but the taste was good and the manager more than made up for it. Dessert was amazing. It takes a bit too long for them to bring the food. Food quality is, overall, very good.
Service was upbeat and friendly. Water service was a little too attentive - they came back way too often to fill glasses that weren’t even half empty yet. Food was delicious. Noise level was louder then expected due some small children being present and active, but beautiful ambiance nonetheless.
The food was outstanding. Very unique and creative menu by a talented young chef. Was very impressed by the chef personally going out to each table as entree’s were being served and making sure everything was perfect.
Superb sipping mezcal recommendations. The staff was friendly and service was...
The sashimi and sushi are very good and very fresh. Rolls not quite at same par, but very good. Love the Chilean sea bass tempura. Place is nice inside and good crowd. Service always excellent. Highly recommend.
- Highland Village
- Meyerland Plaza Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Houston
- Post Oak Center Shopping Center
- East Beach
- Spring Klein Park
- University of Houston
- Memorial Hermann Hospital Houston Zoo Station
- Uptown Park Shopping Center
- Main Street Market Square Historic District
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- Toyota Center
- Freshmeadow Park
- Baylor University State Park
- Courtyard by Marriott Houston Galleria
- Highland Village Shopping Center
- Katy Mills
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Hilton Houston Post Oak
- Westheimer Oaks Shopping Center