Cuisine (20 of 31)
33 restaurants available nearby
Very good experience. I would highly recommend for a fancy night out
Salads are cold with crispy lettuce just as I like them. The shrimp was too crispy. Lobster Bisque is the best I’ve ever eaten. It was busy and the waitress was also busy although she made it a point to walk by the table to check on us when she could.
We had a party of 20 and had a great time. Our service was good, we were offered options that worked for our group, and enjoyed our time with family watching the U of M/MSU game. I highly recommend it for a large gathering.
The food was AMAZING! All four of us ordered different dishes and each one was simply fantastic. The mood was great for a night out without kiddos. SOL was our server and she was attentive and hilarious:) We will be back for another date night!
The food was excellent the service was great this my 2nd Time coming to this location and they haven’t let me down yet keep it up
Not a huge fan of the burger I had, but the steak is always great.
Always great offers sent through their Facebook vip club.
Wait was typical weekend wait so not sure if it was really worth using the priority seating on open table.
- Cathedral of St Paul
- Woodward Avenue
- University of Michigan
- Hill Auditorium
- Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
- Baker College
- Briarwood Mall Shopping Center
- Eastland Mall Shopping Center
- New Detroit Science Center
- Detroit Downtown
- Hall Road Crossing Shopping Center
- Exeter Township Hall Historical Marker
- Fair Lane
- Long Lake Plaza Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Detroit/Belleville-Airport Area
- Gem Theatre
- The Somerset Collection Shopping Center
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Novi Town Center Shopping Center
- Bay City Mall