Cuisine (20 of 34)
27 restaurants available nearby
Everything is fresh. And their homemade chips are THEE best alternative to a soup or salad. Save room for dessert and try a scone with the works!
I had a few moments when I saw my mother who passed years ago now, her two favorite Royal Albert patterns, Old Country Rose and Brigadoon used for...
Our server Britney made our anniversary dinner such a wonderful experience. We tried oysters for the first time and they guided us through the process without making us feel silly. The rest of the meal and cocktails were fabulous and I would recommend this place to anyone who wants an elevated...
The service was top notch. We were a table of 10 & were seated at a nice large round table so everyone could participate in the conversation as it was an 85th bday dinner. Food was great. Most ordered the prime rib or steak. Portions sizes were excellent for a hungry crowd. Green beans were just...
- Bertrand Indoor Arena
- Delta Winnipeg
- Kildonan Park
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Winnipeg
- Motel 6 Headingley Winnipeg West
- St. Regis Hotel
- Mere Hotel
- Lake Alice National Wildlife Refuge
- St Boniface Museum
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Duff Roblin Provincial Park
- Rainbow Beach Provincial Park
- Inn at the Forks
- The Fairmont Winnipeg
- Motel 6 - Moosomin
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Canad Inns Health Sciences Centre
- Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Center Winnipeg
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Hecla Provincial Park