16 restaurants available nearby
We've been a fan of Chef Mike's for many many years so we wanted to check out his new restaurant. It was amazing. There is a new menu everyday. You will see your favorites on the menu, but if you wanted to change it up there are new things everyday. The staff are all energetic and very friendly....
Food was great, service attentive. The fish was fresh and flavorful. Only downside to our experience was the loud drunk in the nearby group. Did observe them being spoken to on occasion and the group reassuring they could control him but my 12 year old daughter was not impressed.
Terrific dinner, first class all the way. Our head waiter Patrick took really good care of us. The food was excellent, the service was attentive and efficient and our part of ten had a wonderful time. VERY expensive evening though. But you get what you pay for.
Highly recommend Royal Khyber as the food, service and setting are all fabulous. They are very accommodating and will create a custom dish for you too but their menu items are delicious as-is too. The onion basil fresh bread is delicious as are everything we have ever ordered.
We loved our meal, and the wines paired for us were fabulous. My ONLY suggestion would be to have smaller pours ... it was just a bit too much alcohol for all of us. But oh the food ... just wonderful!
- Main Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Crown Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Laguna Beach
- Shorebreak Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- Downtown Huntington Beach
- Laguna Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Dana Point Harbor
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Fullerton Town Center Shopping Center
- South Coast Plaza Village Shopping Center
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel
- Rossmoor Shopping Center
- Downtown Disney
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach