Cuisine (20 of 25)
41 restaurants available nearby
We did the Restaurant Week menu. It was delicious. Between the 4 of us, we tried everything on the menu. No disappointment in any starter, entree nor dessert. Very happy.
They overcharged with desserts, only one was extra charge, and quickly took care of the mistake and even comped the dessert....
The special for restaurant week was excellent and an excellent value. Appetizer, main course, and dessert for $40.
The only minor complain would be that the size of the appetizer portion (octopus) was smaller than I would have liked. Aside form that the meal was excellent.
without a doubt, I...
The hotel restaurant was wonderful. Kyle , the maitre d’, was very welcoming The food was good. The broccoli was burned but other than that, we enjoyed our dinner. They were so kind to give a dessert to us to celebrate my husband’s birthday. We would go there again. The rooftop bar is nice, too....
We got there just ahead of our reservation. We requested a regular table but would have to wait. We took a booth instead since we traveled by car 6 hours. Place was busy. Our waitress, can't remember her name, was pleasant and attentive. I had the Fried Oysters app and my wife had the beet...
- Marriott's Harbour Point and Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove
- Beach Cove Resort
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Parris Island Golf Course
- University of South Carolina
- Patricia Grand Resort Hotel
- Isle of Palms Marina
- Clarion Inn & Suites Greenville
- Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Hyatt House Charleston - Historic District
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston-Historic District
- Breakers Resort Hotel
- French Quarter Inn
- North Greenville University
- Carolina Opry Theater
- Wild Dunes Resort By Destination Hotels
- Kingston Plantation Condos by Hilton
- Ocean Reef Resort
- Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy
- GSP Airport