8 restaurants available nearby
Our waiter Jose was terrific. He went above and beyond to make our experience a memorable one. I would Recommend RJ Mexican to anyone that’s interested in Mexican dining in the historical district of Dallas. And, make sure to ask for Jose!
Great experience! The place was all decked out for Halloween, and the bar had AWESOME VIBES. Amazing handmade scratch cocktails and the ribeye steak was cooked to perfection! 👌 This place is a total neighborhood gem. 💯 😎
We had a wonderful business dinner for 10 people. Our server, Xavier, was attentive and helpful. Food was amazing, and the bill was less than expected. Would definitely return next time we find ourselves in Dallas.
If you are looking for a fancy night out with a stunning view of the city, this is your place. The drinks were spectacular, food was fresh and delicious, and the ambiance made you feel like you took a step into a 1920's speak-easy. Highly recommend!
- Highland Park Village
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
- Town East Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport Marriott
- Union Station
- Knox County Museum
- Texas Christian University
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Preston Center
- Hulen Shopping Center
- Cowboys Stadium, Dallas TX
- Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- Omni Dallas Convention Center Hotel
- North Park Center
- Rangers Ballpark In Arlington
- Grapevine Mills Mall Shopping Center
- Dallas Zoo
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Terrace Park