Cuisine (20 of 45)
134 restaurants available nearby
This was our first dining experience since the pandemic started and it was amazing. Server Ashley was exceptional and she made us realize how much we missed great service after a year of eating food to go. We used to take for granted having someone keep your water glass filled but not any more. It...
Cozy place with a variety of a selection with small menu. Service, food and ambiance were great. Will definitely come back next tome in Portland. I had the filet which was excellent (not a bargain at $56), we had halibut (fish special) and crab cakes all delicious!
Good food. I loved the waiter who came & cut the meat for us. He mentioned to us that he was Brazilian & I believe his name started with an S. He was so Much fun, charming, & really connected with all of us at the table. I had a somewhat bigger group than expected & they took care of us.
Came from out of town. Picked East India Co because it was close to our rental and I love East Indian food. This place was extraordinary. Best I've had. I knew we were in for a good meal as everyone there was East Indian. I had lamb Vindaloo that was spicy for me and I love heat. My wife had...
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Delta Park East
- Columbia River Gorge
- Chinook Landing Marine Park
- The Orenco
- Tryon Creek State Park
- Washington County Fair Complex
- PDX Airport
- Lloyd Center Shopping Center
- Oregon Health Sciences University Marquam Hill Campus
- Embassy Suites Portland - Airport
- Sea Quest
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Jantzen Beach Center Shopping Center
- Fifth Street Public Market
- Pearl District
- Harborview Inn & RV Park
- Multnomah Falls
- Hilton Vancouver Washington
- Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites