Cuisine (20 of 27)
49 restaurants available nearby
Yummy...We were pleasantly surprised! We frequent the area, but hadn’t heard much about this spot since it followed in place of a lackluster Italian place that had went out of business ....Now I’m sad we didn’t go sooner! The food and service were amazing! We had the ravioli pasta special,...
We sat in the bar. It was well spaced & comfy. I got the Buttermilk chicken breast which is outstanding. They make a delicious gravy to go with the red skinned mashed potatoes & country cooked green beans. I usually take. 1/2 home but it was so tasty I ate the whole thing. My husband got their...
This was our second visit and we will go there again.
The Rusty bucket is a gem! The entire menu fits most pallets. You could visit everyday and get a different taste. We love it for date nights or even family nights. It fits any need. We now look for it when we travel. Great place. 5 stars!
Theresa was a great waitress. Friendly and efficient. No rush on Mother’s Day dinner. We are light eaters but like to enjoy our meal. PERFECT. The tomato basil soup was chunky basil delicious. I had strawberry chicken salad. Very tasty. My husband enjoyed his crab cake. We will return
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Millcrest Park
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Voice of America Park
- Indian Hill
- Mainstrasse Village
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Ault Park
- Creation Museum
- Randolph Plaza Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- CVG Airport
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area