32 restaurants available nearby
Wonderful Mother’s Day Brunch! Outstanding service and delicious food. Look forward to coming back soon.
Great night. Food took a while to be served but was delicious! We sat outside on the top floor. There were plastic dividers between the booths and outdoor heaters, both which provided a lot of comfort. I'll go again...soon!
Decided to be adventurous and try some thing I don’t normally get, the Mediterranean shrimp salad. I thought it was rather soggy and overdressed. But in probably the 25 times I’ve eaten at Cooper’s Hawk it’s the first time I wasn’t happy with the meal so I’ll be back soon.
This is my favorite CH location in my area. The staff is always warm and inviting as well as informative and makes your visit extra special.
- Indian Hill
- Voice of America Park
- Red Coach Park
- Indian Ridge Golf Course
- Hyde Park
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Creation Museum
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Newport Aquarium
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Ciutan Park
- Cincinnati Marriott North
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Hyde Park Shopping Center
- Clocktower Plaza Shopping Center