Cuisine (20 of 28)
41 restaurants available nearby
Went here for our 4th Anniversary. The place is a lot bigger than it looks on the outside.
The mussels were perfect and always a must! We got them, two hot plates, a bottle of white wine and two desserts. That was enough for us and I have what I'd consider a big appetite.
Our server, Jordan, was...
Server, Hannah, was attentive, knew menu very well, and was friendly without being hovering. Good job Hannah!
GM stopped by a couple times to make sure all was well, thank you. Food was cooked perfectly and came out of kitchen hot and well presented. We were impressed.
This was the perfect brunch after a late night wedding the night before. Everything from the delicious foods (we had such a hard time choosing) to the chill but just lively enough atmosphere was perfect. To top it off service was friendly and efficient. We didn’t know what to expect, especially...
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Millcrest Park
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Voice of America Park
- Indian Hill
- Mainstrasse Village
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Ault Park
- Creation Museum
- Randolph Plaza Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- CVG Airport
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area