26 restaurants available nearby
Everything was wonderful as always. My wife and I enjoyed sharing our meals (Fillet and Crab Cake...our own little surf and turf). We really enjoyed the Simonet Blanc de Blanc as well. Our server was courteous and efficient.
Opus 9 is one of our favorite restaurants, particularly for lunch. Everything on the lunch menu is reasonable priced and, more importantly, delicious. My personal favorite is the Burrata Salad -- simply wonderful, but then I love fresh mozzarella so I was hooked from the beginning. Service was...
We had a delicious meal. Favorites were the zucchini pancakes, hummus, lamb chops, saksuka, manti. Charming, welcoming atmosphere. What made it special was the friendly, attentive service. Will definitely be back!
Our waitress was the very best! She was delightful.
The hostess that treated us was not so good. Upon arrival she told us we would have a 45 min wait.
Now I know that they don’t take reservations but they do take priority seating. Don’t really understand the difference. And my husband has...
- Afton Square
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Hampton Roads
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Massanutten Resort Water Park
- The Oceanfront Inn - Virginia Beach
- Lamplighter Mall Shopping Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of The Arts
- Colonial Williamsburg
- Chesterfield Towne Center Shopping Center
- Ridge Shopping Center
- Fan District
- Comfort Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport South Virginia
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park
- Pantops Shopping Center
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Hilton Richmond Downtown
- Janaf Shopping Center
- Claytor Lake State Park