Cuisine (20 of 21)
27 restaurants available nearby
We are annual visitors to Key West and had dined at Sunsun for several years, but had skipped it the last couple of years due to a couple of less than satisfactory meals. We decided to try it again this year and were pleased at the changes they had made. This place is definitely back on the list!
Brought our catch from a charter fishing trip to the restaurant. The chef came to our table and asked how we would like it prepared and he offered to do 4 different kinds from our yellow tail catch. What was brought out was phenomenal!!
Stellar. This is your chance to experience the talents of a chef who is creating outstanding small plates. The menu is small and has the feel of a tasting menu. The dishes are well balanced and very original. We found a gem. It should have cost us 3x.
It would be worth the drive for foodies to...
- Key West International Airport
- Jimmy Johnson's Big Chill
- Long Key State Park
- Duval St
- Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge
- Courtyard by Marriott Key West Waterfront
- Fiesta Key RV Resort
- The Marker Waterfront Resort
- Southernmost Inn
- Florida Keys Marathon Airport
- Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- Hyatt Place Marathon Florida Keys
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Tranquility Bay Resort
- Bahia Honda State Park
- Wicker Guesthouse
- Avalon Bed and Breakfast
- San Pedro State Underwater Archaelogical Preserve State Park
- Seaport Inn
- Truman Annex