Cuisine (20 of 24)
31 restaurants available nearby
My parents come here often and it was my first time here, and everything was truly great. Our server Jodi was very friendly and helpful. I am vegan and ordered the fusilli allá puttanesca, without cheese or anchovies (thanks to Jodi knowing the ingredients well) and it was delicious. The pasta was...
Chose the Market Cafe to celebrate our 48th wedding anniversary. It’s one of our favorite places on the island and this visit didn’t disappoint. We shared two appetizers and each had a small pizza and there was enough left over for a take-home box. Food was delicious, service was attentive and...
A party of three on vacation, coincidently it was restaurant week, and we went to Michael Anthony's. The restaurant week menu was varied and big enough that two of us ate from it and one from the regular menu. All three dishes, salmon & filet mignon from restaurant week and a pasta dish from the...
Lovely water view from our white tablecloth window table. Service was outstanding. Food was excellent beginning with warm rolls and butter followed by my selection of Caesar salad which was fresh and ample. Our visit was during Restaurant Week however the full regular and early dining menus were...
- Travel Inn - Lugoff
- Charleston Harbor Marina
- Hyatt Place Charleston - Historic District
- Frankie's Fun Park
- Riverbanks Zoo And Botanical Garden
- Cherokee Shopping Center
- Westgate Mall Shopping Center
- Bluegreen Vacations Harbour Lights
- Lakeside Mall Shopping Center
- Aloft Greenville Downtown
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Haywood Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
- Bob Jones University
- Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center
- Kiawah Island by Wyndham
- Ocean 22 by Hilton Grand Vacations
- Broadway At The Beach
- Courtyard by Marriott Charleston Historic District