12 restaurants available nearby
We were supposed to have a family Thanksgiving in Chicago but both my grandaughter age 8 and then her Dad caught covid. Had to do a quick adjustment and went to one of my favorites Cooper Hawk. All three of us had the Thanksgiving menu. Everything was 5 star. Our waitress was always there. ...
Our meals were very good and everyone had delicious food. Our chopped salad were fresh and crisp and the dressing was red wine vinegarette. Our steaks were delicious accompanied by grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. We will be back soon.
We had thanksgiving dinner there . It was delicious . The server “ Iris “was wonderful. Very attentive and on point . Food was amazing and the service was incredible .
- Comfort Inn Sedalia Station
- Busch Stadium
- Hilton St. Louis Downtown at the Arch
- Rock Bridge Shopping Center
- America's Center
- Family Arena
- The Moonrise Hotel
- Ladue Crossing Shopping Center
- Tower Grove Park
- Saint Louis Mills Shopping Center
- Residence Inn St. Louis Galleria
- St Louis Zoo
- Chase Park Plaza Hotel
- Dorsett Village Shopping Center
- Hoffman Park
- Forest Park
- Holiday Inn South County Center - St. Louis
- Union Station
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Gateway Arch