17 restaurants available nearby
We’ve been to the Hitching Post II many times and I always look forward to a good meal there every time we visit the Buellton/Solvang area. The grilled quail was the highlight. We also had the ribs, soup and salad which were good.
We really enjoyed a sunny day in Solvang on this beautiful patio, tasting delicious wines from Alma Rosa. They have a bunch of fire pits so I’m sure it would be a great place to hang out in the evening as well. Food is available from the cheese shop next door.
The wine tasting experience was exceptional as the wines are truly delicious. Ross, the winemaker, poured for us and he expertly described the making of each yummy wine. We bought plenty and even joined their wine club. Highly recommended!
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School