18 restaurants available nearby
Our server last night was great! My girlfriend had the shrimp and it was great. I had the chicken noodle bowl and it wasn't as good as I had remembered from the past. But overall I love this place. The atmosphere is great and half price bottled of wine on Monday is genius!
We had dinner in the patio. Everything was perfect!
Our waitress Amy, was excellent. My lemon drop was so tasty I had 2. My husband & I shared the Chislic appetizer. Loved the truffle sauce❣️ the loaded potato soup was yum! I had perogies and steak tips which were very good. Again another delicious sauce. My husband has shrimp and grits which he...
Haley was an exceptional server, hostess was compassionate about the wait, the atmosphere was fun and eclectic. I had to wait a while even though I had a reservation, but food was worth it. Filet was perfectly cooked, but I might have come for the bread alone. Only improvement could be on risotto,...
Busy Monday eve- glad I made reservations! I eat here when I travel on business. The food is always great. The menu has changed since last year but the dishes are still wonderful. Great drinks and wine selection. service was impeccable despite my server being pulled in many directions!
- Wagner Park
- Brakke Dam State Public Shooting Area
- Little Rock River Wildlife Area North Unit
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Washington Pavilion of Arts And Science
- South Dakota's Original 1880 Town
- Pactola Reservoir Recreation Area
- Americas Best Value Inn Wall
- 1880 Train Black Hills Central Railroad
- Regency Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Sioux Falls Downtown
- Tri State Iron Post Historical Marker
- Custer State Park
- Dakotah Lodge
- Fort Robinson And The Railroad Historical Marker
- Old Macdonald's Farm
- Great Plains Zoo Delbridge Museum
- National Presidential Wax Museum
- Best Western Plus Ramkota Hotel
- Bryant Park