26 restaurants available nearby
The ALL NEW Sports Bar adds a casual element of fun, great food, local craft beers and inspired cocktails. Relax indoors and outdoors for the most amazing views of the Sandia Mountains and over 50 state of the art televisions.
Great food, great service - there was a small hiccup initially but was quickly, graciously and professionally addressed. The owner is clearly passionate about customer service which can be a rarity these days - especially how business owners are struggling so during these Covid times. This...
Their food remains outstanding (the best carne adovada I know of!) While the inside rooms are very pleasant, we really enjoy eating out on one of the various patios. I never miss a chance to go here when I'm in Albuquerque!
Hadn't been to the Melting Pot for a few years but we got a coupon, and they're running a special for 4 courses, $50x2 for a couple. We had a very private area and so felt very safe. Waiter was masked and provided wonderful service. All the items were delicious and so plentiful, we couldn't...
- Uptown Shopping Center
- Motel 6 Santa Fe - Cerrillos Road South
- Albuquerque Convention Center
- Old Town Albuquerque
- Capulin Volcano National Monument
- Kit Carson Park
- Four Corners Monument
- Antelope Wilderness Study Area
- Canyon Road
- The Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Historic Old Town
- Taos Ski Valley
- White Sands National Monument
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Fe Cerrillos
- Inn of the Governors
- Inn on La Loma Plaza
- Nob Hill Shopping Center
- Casa de Tres Lunas/House of Three Moons
- Best Western Deming Southwest Inn
- Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North