Cuisine (20 of 62)
78 restaurants available nearby
I ate at Fogo de Chão last night because I had two coupons, One of which was expiring. Fogo de Chão is my favorite restaurant and I must admit I ate there two weeks ago. As usual, everything was wonderful. The salad bar had tasty offerings such as salamis, prosciutto, smoked salmon and cheese as...
It was over all a great experience. We did get a server hand off mid way through the meal and the 2nd server was basically absent.
Also was pretty noisy but it was mostly expected.
Food recommendations from our 1st server were excellent as was the food.
Everything about this place makes you want to come back. The vibes inside take you on a full-on Gatsby experience. Although it wasn't the best steak we've ever had, it was good enough for us to want to visit again. Sides were AMAZING and we hope to be seated on the second floor our next visit.
Cute little place nestled right below the El Cortez. Super nice waitstaff. Good Italian food. I had shrimp Alfredo. Big luscious shrimp and very hot, with little wait time. My husband had spaghetti pesto and it was also good.
- The Pier At Oceanside
- Fashion Valley Mall
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Solana Beach-Del Mar
- San Diego State University
- Downtown San Diego
- Memorial Park 160
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Carlsbad Village
- Pechanga Resort and Casino
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Hotel Indigo San Diego - Gaslamp Quarter
- Del Mar Highlands Town Center Shopping Center
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Del Mar Race Track
- USS Midway Museum
- The Westgate Hotel
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- La Jolla Cove
- San Diego Zoo