Cuisine (20 of 22)
25 restaurants available nearby
My waiter was very pleasant. He knew the menu and answered all of my questions. The fresh squeezed lemonade was exceptional. High quality food well prepared. Nice dessert selection. Quiet cozy dining area.
We loved everything about the Ivy. We sat in the bar area, Mike was a great waiter and accommodated our request to have the amazing beet hummus without bread. They provided cucumbers instead and it was delightful. Food and drinks were all well done. Another waitstaff, Squid gave us a great local...
It was great service and amazing food! We will definitely return soon!
First time there and it was a very enjoyable evening. Shar was our server and she was GREAT! The local is far away from everything else so not much to do afterwards but that doesn't take away from my evening. The lamb rib appetizer is to die for! So are the fried pickles! Thanks for the drinks...
We visited the one in Las Vegas, not sure how we were going to like this place. It was amazing! They told us that there was a restaurant in Salt Lake as well, so we went to check it out once we got back! So good! Small dining area, but the food is amazing, the servers are all so welcoming, and...
- Cottonwood Mall Shopping Center
- Great Salt Lake State Park
- Jordan Commons Shopping Center
- Gateway Canyons Resort, a Noble House Resort
- Riverbed Pony Express Station
- Hidden Valley Shopping Center
- Olympus Hills Shopping Center
- North Temple Shopping Center
- Park City Mountain Resort
- The Canyons
- The Gateway Shopping Center
- Valley Fair Mall
- Little Cottonwood Shopping Center
- Snowbird Ski And Summer Resort
- Layton Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Tanger Outlets Park City
- Steed Park
- Brickyard Plaza Shopping Center
- Clearfield Shopping Center
- Sugar House Shopping Center