Cuisine (20 of 35)
53 restaurants available nearby
Our server, Joe, was wonderful. He did an awesome job recommending dishes. The food was really good. My husband especially enjoyed the salmon special which was stuffed with crab and shrimp. Joe was great at accommodating our group that included a vegan and a person with a disability.
We were a bit afraid this was a tourist trap but it was lovely. The best service from every employee. We LOVED the artichoke preparation and the clam chowder. Oysters Rockefeller was good but not our favorite. The abalone was PERFECTION! We e had bad experiences with abalone before and were a bit...
We chose this because it was supposed to be good for gluten-free dining. And it was. The hostess and the waitstaff were very knowledgeable about celiac disease, so the people in the party who have it were very happy with their meals. Those of us who do not have to be gluten-free were happy, too....
It was a great experience! The service was great and super fast! I didn’t feel rushed and the food was super good all around and we even got an appetizer on the house!
It was my first time there but I’ll definitely go back for a special occasion! I loved it!
- Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa
- Downtown City Park
- Birnam Wood Golf Club
- Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Alisal Guest Ranch And Resort
- Rustic Cabin like a Treehouse
- Embassy Suites Monterey Bay - Seaside
- Coachman's Inn
- El Camino Real Plaza Shopping Center
- Carmel Rancho Shopping Center
- Asilomar Conference Grounds
- Ingram Park
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Five Points Shopping Center
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa
- Mesa Shopping Center
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- La Joya Plaza Shopping Center
- Madonna Inn