Cuisine (20 of 34)
51 restaurants available nearby
Food is great, and the atmosphere, as well as all of the staff. This last visit though, it took some time to get plates, silverware and more than 10 minutes to get our tea. Aside from those minor issues, everything else was great.
Our reservation was honored and we were seated quickly as scheduled.
The food taste great and our server was very responsive.
The restaurant was busy but we were seated in a more quite location.
Food was pricey, but worth it.
Our food took nearly one hour to deliver to our table. Even though we made reservations days prior, our food took extremely long to be delivered to our table. This nearly ruined our night.
Our server was forgetful and also took long to bring items that we requested.
We went there on Christmas Day and they were terribly under staffed. If you are going to have a restaurant open on Christmas, you need to staff it. If nobody wants to work then close it. I am sure it is better on other days. One waitress, one cook, one bartender and the to go orders kept coming....
- Lake Travis
- Roy G Guerrero Colorado River Park
- Manchaca Optimist Youth Sports Complex
- Northwest Hills Village Shopping Center
- Mike A Myers Track And Soccer Stadium University of Texas
- Hampton Inn and Suites Austin-Downtown
- The Domain
- Westin Austin at The Domain
- Barton Springs Pool
- Nelson Field
- Round Rock Premium Outlets Cinemark Movie Theaters
- San Marcos River
- Austin Convention Center
- JW Marriott Austin
- The Domain
- South Congress Avenue
- West Anderson Plaza Shopping Center
- Walnut Creek Metropolitan Park
- Zilker Botanical Gardens
- DoubleTree by Hilton Austin Northwest - Arboretum