Cuisine (20 of 22)
15 restaurants available nearby
The food at Frida’s Patio was very good! Their salsa was amazing! Most people sat out on the patio, which made dining inside very quiet. Our server, Victor, was really great. It has been difficult finding a good Mexican restaurant since moving to N.C., but Frida’s was probably the best I have had...
The food was delicious and prepared happily to our level of spice tolerance. Service was great with very friendly staff who clearly wanted us to have a wonderful experience. The Rosemary naan was amazing. And all of our dishes were so good. Will definitely return.
Went to Bella Monica to celebrate our sons birthday. The service was outstanding - from the server to the restaurant manager. They were attentive and extremely friendly. The food was excellent and the price was right.
I would highly recommend Bella Monica. Great restaurant especially for...
- Medoc Mountain State Park
- Roberts Park
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
- University of North Carolina
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Raleigh Durham International Airport
- Marriott Raleigh City Center
- Washington Duke Inn And Golf Club
- Lakewood Shopping Center
- Marsden Station
- Fearrington Village
- Cameron Village
- Camp Lejeune Marine Base Jacksonville North Carolina
- Millennium Hotel Durham
- Pnc Arena
- Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh Crabtree Valley
- Ninth Street
- Rocky Mount Inn - Rocky Mount
- Durham Academy
- Falls Lake State Recreation Area