Cuisine (20 of 31)
30 restaurants available nearby
it was a birthday dinner but they didn’t do anything to acknowledge it but overall it was nice. wasn’t my type of go to food the salad was $12 but it wasn’t worth the $12. just not what i preferred but everyone’s preference is different so i could feel this way & you could feel like it’s your...
Saltine delivered a wonderful dining experience. I reserved w/ a credit card on a busy Friday night. I was promptly seated. My server was very pleasant and enthusiastic. I ordered a cup of She-Crab soup, Rockfish w/lumped crab meat and a side of roasted root vegetables (which were heirloom carrots)...
This is the third time I have been here. We come strictly for the ambiance. The food is nothing special. It’s good but not great. I have ordered several of the entrees as well as the appetizers. At least they give you bread now when you sit down!
But the ambiance is spot on!
This restaurant is more an experience than a standard restaurant, so do your homework on the website before you go! They assume you will want the full priced dinner plan, with salad and meat service and if that’s not what you want you need to be very clear upfront. Also cannot recommend this for...
- Virginia Beach Boardwalk
- Tuckahoe Village Shopping Center
- Appomattox Court House
- Tanglewood Mall Shopping Center
- Zane Showker Field At Bridgeforth Stadium
- Laburnum Square Shopping Center
- Fan District
- Busch Gardens
- Hilltop North Shopping Center
- Providence Square Shopping Center
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of The Arts
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Roanoke Blacksburg Regional Airport
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Willow Lawn Shopping Center
- Hampton Roads
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott
- Mowles Spring Park
- Norfolk International Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Virginia Beach Town Center