18 restaurants available nearby
I didn't know what to expect with the restrictions imposed due to the pandemic. After my visit I must say I was very favorably impressed. With social distancing observed and all employees wearing masks at all times, I felt comfortable. To me it was apparent that all patrons were comfortable....
As always, Lobsterfest at Red Lobster was enjoyable. You always know what you are going to get with this seafood chain and this particular location is always consistent with above average seafood. Our server was attentive, but no it overly so, and was very kind.
I treated my friend to a birthday lunch. The waitress was so good, very cordial and kind, answered every question asked. We loved having conversation with her and learning some of the restaurant’s history. We had no complaints about anything at all. Regretfully, we did not take any pictures...we...
We loved our food and our server was amazing. I wish they would keep a bit more updated info on the website around their offerings. We were excited to try the 4-course tester and found out the chef was deployed with the national guard so it was unavailable. Which we totally understand and the food...
- Clarke Athletic Field
- Greenbrier River Trail
- Summersville Lake Public Hunting And Fishing Area
- Mercer Mall Shopping Center
- Timberline Four Seasons Resort
- Charleston Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Beckley
- Allegheny Springs
- Elizabeth L Evans Waterfowl And Bird Sanctuary
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Clarksburg Downtown Historic District
- Snowshoe Mountain Resort
- Campus Martius Museum
- Jenny Wiley State Resort Park
- Morgantown Mall Shopping Center
- Charleston Marriott Town Center
- Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park
- Blackwater Falls State Park
- West Virginia University
- Cass Scenic Railroad State Park