Cuisine (20 of 25)
37 restaurants available nearby
The location is terrific. The facility is nice and the view over the Willamette river is great.
The fish& chips my wife had was good. My 6 oz. sirloin was thick and looked good but was tough to chew.
Unfortunately they were hosting a large group of bikers that were having a good time and made some...
Even though the restaurant was slammed with customers, our dining experience was great...we had a wonderful server and each food item was delivered quickly and professionally. We have not been here since pre covid and we both commented that we felt safe dining in-with all of the precautions. My ...
Huge salads, good food, fun/fancy cocktails. Have been going there for 10 years. This time our friends with us ordered the fried oysters, which they always do and were disappointed. Manager gave them a discount. We will be back.
- Washington Square Shopping Center
- Governor Patterson Memorial State Recreation Site
- PDX Airport
- Oregon City Shopping Center
- Rogue River
- Oxford Hotel Bend
- Clackamas River Scenic Waterway
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Paramount Hotel Portland
- Sauvie Island Boat Ramp
- Moda Center
- Gateway Center Shopping Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- The Orenco
- Tualatin Commons
- Heron Lakes Golf Course
- Willamette River
- Canterbury Square Shopping Center
- Downtown Inn
- Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront