Cuisine (20 of 60)
71 restaurants available nearby
We celebrated my husband’s birthday tonight at Red Lobster. We both had excellent meals and the service was impeccable. Safe distancing and other Covid precautions were in place. Thoroughly recommend this establishment.
we had the pretzel and brauts and wish both of these things would become a permanent fixture on your menu!!!
Also ate brunch there, it was so good. Would love to see some sort of breakfast plate w/ just egg scramble. Most of the breakfast dishes are very carb heavy; a breakfast plate would be...
We hose to eat outside where there was plenty of Protected seating wr a great courtyard/street view. Our servers were attentive and friendly. Food options were very good and food was delicious!
- Triangle Town Center Mall Shopping Center
- Best Western I-95 - Rocky Mount
- Flemington Road Marina
- The Preserve At Jordan Lake
- Fearrington Village
- Camp Lejeune Marine Base Jacksonville North Carolina
- Brightleaf Square
- Research Triangle Park
- Bells Fork Square Shopping Center
- University of North Carolina
- Crabtree Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Sleep Inn Hotel Emporia
- Durham County Stadium
- Aloft Raleigh Durham Airport Brier Creek
- North Carolina Museum of Art
- American Tobacco Campus
- RDU Airport
- State Farmers Market
- Sarah P Duke Gardens
- Beaver Creek Commons Shopping Center