9 restaurants available nearby
I really do love this restaurant but I wasn’t impressed with the filet mignon ranchero ( I think that’s what it’s called )
It lacked flavor and seasoning and the filet was over cooked. Otherwise I’ve never had a bad meal here.
When I first called, the staff who picked up the phone had some attitude, but I gave it a try. It was actually came out great. All the staff there was very nice, all the customers seems enjoying and relaxed, and it was very good experience with my 6 year old son. Food was delicious as well. I'll...
We were a table of five so sharing was perfect. The meatballs were amazing! We also had calamari, cheese and meat board which were also delicious. The lamb pappardelle is a not to be missed dish. Good wines with nice prices. We will be back again when we are in Laguna.
Oak is one of our go-to stops in Laguna. Their brunch menu doesn't get as much attention as the dinner menu, but we love it just the same. The hash skillet with short rib, classic eggs benedict and french toast are fantastic. Cat makes great drinks and the service is always on point.
- Main Beach
- Newport Beach Marriott Bayview
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach
- Downtown Anaheim Suite
- Crown Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Laguna Beach
- Shorebreak Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- Downtown Huntington Beach
- Laguna Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Dana Point Harbor
- Lido Village Shopping Center
- Fullerton Town Center Shopping Center
- South Coast Plaza Village Shopping Center
- John Wayne Airport-Orange County Airport
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel
- Rossmoor Shopping Center
- Downtown Disney
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach