30 restaurants available nearby
We're from out of town but visit the area about 3 times a year. This is our 2nd time here because we enjoyed it so much our last visit. The staff we encountered are personable, friendly and competent, they know what they're doing. Both times we went, we brought a magnum of wine for them to open for...
The food was delicious! There was an excellent selection of beverages as well. The clam chowder and lobster beet salad were both tasty and a good size portion. The sunset was spectacular! Dress warmly if you are eating outdoors in February. Both our hostess and waitress were very kind, and the...
Another great meal and experience. Even the outdoor tent still have the elegance and whimsy of the Madonna
We always enjoy breakfast at the Madonna Inn. Due to the COVID situation, we had to eat outside in a tent, hence the demerit for abiance. But in reality, the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The prices have increased a bit, but I suppose that is inevitable with excellent...
We loved it! They were super kind and courteous! They called me in advance to let me know of their covid protocols and I loved that. The food was AMAZING. We never had Peruvian food before. They answered any questions we had. We will definitely be going back!
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Sherwood Gardens Shopping Center
- Pismo Beach Outlet Shopping Center
- Mission Santa Barbara
- Del Monte Shopping Center
- Paseo Nuevo Shopping Center
- Plaza Del Sol Shopping Center
- Downtown City Park
- Old Fisherman's Wharf
- Cypress Point Golf Club
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument
- Pebble Beach Golf Course
- Santa Ynez Valley
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Arroyo Burro Beach County Park
- Rancho Guadalupe Dunes Preserve
- Country Club Gate Shopping Center
- Nielsens Shopping Center
- Foothill Plaza Shopping Center
- Madonna Plaza Shopping Center