Cuisine (20 of 22)
37 restaurants available nearby
Really great service! Appetizers came out super fast as well as our food. We loved out server’s wine recommendation and it was a great price for the bottle. We got the mamas trio and Italian chopped salad, a lot of food and tasted great. Will be coming back again!
Service was great and the food was good. The French onion soup was prepared differently than you would usually see it but it was fantastic.
The mussels were great and cooked perfectly!
The food was taste and served hot. The service was excellent and the staff friendly and accommodating.
Fantastic service. One of the best waiters ever—she was outstanding. A+ for the food as well. Our only complaint is the LOUD music. Had to raise our voices to be heard. What is the point of overly loud music? You don’t need it!
I’ve heard about this place for friends so had to try it. Brought wife to celebrate her birthday. Our server Natalia acknowledged it was our first time and a special occasion because i noted that in my reservation, great first impression. We split a wedge, dressing was amazing. Wife had filet with...
- Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Grand Avenue
- Mission Douglas Plaza Shopping Center
- Rancho Bernardo Town Center Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites San Diego Old Town
- Seaport Village Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown
- Hilton San Diego Airport/Harbor Island
- Balboa Park, San Diego
- Carlsbad Flower Fields
- La Jolla Cove
- Legoland California
- Downtown San Diego
- Oceanside Harbor
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Park
- Gaslamp Quarter Historic District
- Utc Westfield Shoppingtown Shopping Center
- Little Italy
- San Diego State University
- University of California San Diego